What fish should i put in my tank? take a look

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, nice tank! At about 47 gallons (US) you have a lot of options. Do you have any ideas on what fish you'd like?

Also is the tank new? Has it been properly cycled with an ammonia source? If not you'll want to check out the link in my signature: new empty tank.

As far as fish, like I said you have a lot of options. It might be easier if you suggest something you're interested in and we can go from there. Also what type of tank do you want: peaceful community? semi-aggressive? tropical or coldwater?

Hi, nice tank! At about 47 gallons (US) you have a lot of options. Do you have any ideas on what fish you'd like?

Also is the tank new? Has it been properly cycled with an ammonia source? If not you'll want to check out the link in my signature: new empty tank.

As far as fish, like I said you have a lot of options. It might be easier if you suggest something you're interested in and we can go from there. Also what type of tank do you want: peaceful community? semi-aggressive? tropical or coldwater?

Thanks and erm not really lol

The tank is not new and has been cycled i used to have convicts in there, as far as fish i dont really mind but i want medium size fish and quiet, somthing like 6+? And tropical btw Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom