What fish to put in my aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boffer

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello, I'm about to stalk my aquarium but I want some recommendations.
I have 6 guppys in my Aquarium right now.

I want to put 5 Honey gouramis in but I know Honey gourami needs densely planted tank, is my main tank good enough for them, ore do i need more plants ?

Olso want to put 8-10 Panda Corys in, will they bee happy in my Aquarium?

Then i dont know if i have space for more what do you guys think? and you have recommendations to what fish to put in?

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_123039.jpg
    IMG_20200124_123039.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20200124_123051.jpg
    IMG_20200124_123051.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 44
What size is your tank? Corys will work but the amount you get depends on how many gallons (or liters) your tank is.

What size is your tank? Corys will work but the amount you get depends on how many gallons (or liters) your tank is.

Its 350 liters, what about the Honey gourami will they bee happy?

If i put more plants in maby then i can have them in my aqarium?

They may fight without more hiding spots but your tank is so big for smaller gourami that it may be fine.
8-10 corydoras would definitely work.

What about adding larger swords in the back?

Okay so many more plants, got it, how many should I keep together?
Swords what is the full name i dont know them

I was thinking about to put Lolelia cardinalis and Salvinia auriculata and Cryptocoryne beckettii

Those would all work. I think Amazon swords are the tallest of the sword plants maxing at around 24".
Again honey gourami are so small you can probably get away with the 4-5 you want. I think you would have to find both male and females though. I've not personally kept them (never been able to find them) but j do know that they are the most peaceful.

Thanks for the answer
:)
The seller only have males, so maby just buy 1, can it bee keep alone?

I hear honey gourami get lonely. What about another species of gourami? What about other larger livebearers like mollies or swordtails?

Back
Top Bottom