What happened to my guppy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uelissa

Aquarium Advice Freak
Last night before I sent to bed, I noticed that my female guppy's side was red, so I put her in a floating breeder tank. This morning when I would up, I found her dead, and something was coming out of her side. What is this? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394536950.567866.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394536968.018135.jpg

Any ammonia/nitrites in the water ? This look like ammonia poisoning. Is it a new fish ?

This is the only fish in the tank ? What tank size ? What filtration ? Temperature ? Did you do a water change this day ?

What are the other tank mates ?

Did you dosed any products ?

What's water KH/GH ?

Is this the only fish affected ?

Any ammonia/nitrites in the water ? This look like ammonia poisoning. Is it a new fish ?

This is the only fish in the tank ? What tank size ? What filtration ? Temperature ? Did you do a water change this day ?

What are the other tank mates ?

Did you dosed any products ?

What's water KH/GH ?

Is this the only fish affected ?

No, this is not a new fish. I don't have any ammonia or nitrates in the water, either. 10 gallon tank. There are a few other guppies in the tank. Tep is 77 or 78 degrees I'm pretty sure. I didn't dose the tank. No other fish affected.

Back
Top Bottom