What I have been up to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltyreefer

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all, I have not been on here for a while, but I have taken my hobby to a new level. My 75 gallon is slowly becoming a reef tank, and I have put my fish into a new 180 gallon home. I have been having success with the new reef set up,some cup corals,a war coral, and a few I am not sure of the names. I also have some mushrooms and polyps starting to attach. I would like to add some fish, and am open to suggestions on type of wrasse or something to help with bristle worms. I do not want to add too much too fast, but have noticed more hungry bristles now that there is only a damsel in the tank. I upgraded to Apex controllers on both tanks which are a great investment. and Aqua Ill. LED vaio lighting which I stuck with their controller for the wireless option which is pretty sweet.
As far as the 180 fish tank, I have a stars and stripes puffer, a spiked puffer, an engineer goby, a Koran angel, a lion fish, and a clown trigger. I just bought a uv and am in process of re-piping a few things, but will be needing lighting and am open to suggestions here. as of now I am using the old t5 set up from the 75. I want to go led as far as energy, but my budget is not always on board with what I want.

Back
Top Bottom