What is it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rare

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was cleaning the cube today & moved one of the rocks & found this at the bottom. I thought at first it was that putty to hold the frags in places. Ive been taking pieces of that putty out since there was plenty falling off the rocks. I'm new to SW so I was thrown into it by a friend who needed it out of the house, but so far everything has been good knock on my wood; Growing very nice & healthy. So anyways...

What is it?
p4rl.jpg

That's pretty neat if I have any of the above. I have no idea about them, but so far looks to be growing or at least health...Correct?

I know there is a bunch of info I can gather from the net but if there is anything I need to know about them to let them keep growing & healthy let me know. Right now it's on the sand bed & the lights are the same lights that came from the bio-cube 29g.

Does look healthy in the pic. Just need to keep your calcium (380-450ppm) and alkalinity (7-11dkh) some good flow and lighting and you should be good. Not sure how long you have had it but you must be doing ok on the above. Monti's are fairly hardy at least the ones I've had. Good find for you congrats.

Thanks! Cal at 420ppm & alk sits at 10dkh. It's been running for one month now here. The Hammer coral that I bought small now looking like a x-mas tree & the frogspawn & torch coral(not in the pic) looking really nice too. I'm getting a kick watching everything in here.

It's amazing how all if a sudden they will just take off growing like crazy. My frogspawn has font from one head to 7 now. Looks great.

Back
Top Bottom