What is this?!? ID please!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i didnt know what else to do with it lol
I didn't want to flush it or toss it out and then have it survive and repopulate somehow. I know absolutely nothing about leeches, I'm pretty sure they aren't native to Ohio, so I was clueless on proper disposal methods for it. I didn't want to feed it to my fish just in case it was a fish eating leech and got one of my fish before they could get it.
I was extremely paranoid about it if you cant tell LOL

I have no clue how the leech got there. The plants came from Lotsoffish, and with as amazing of reputation as he has, it's kind of hard for me to believe there was a leech as a stow-away. He told me that he could have gotten them out of a shrimp tank, but wasn't sure, and that he doesn't keep leeches anywhere in his fishroom, and that's when he suggested it could be planaria.

It's probably a mystery i'll never solve, but from now on I'll be keeping a much closer eye out on my incoming shipments.

That's a good point jeta! Didn't think of it that way! Could be VERY possible that he had just got the hornwort in from someone that kept it out in a pond or something.

Back
Top Bottom