What is this incredible fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did you find that at what beach? I live in S Fl and seen slugs but not like that one. I'll have to keep my eyes opened this long weekend. The sheen is probably from sunscreen not on the water down here.

Amazing find! I apologize on behalf of these other ppl that were quick to judge and wronged you.

To tell the truth, I don't actually know. I just think its like faking. So, uh, basically, I trolled. Oopsy. But the pic doesn't look photoshopped, so, FORGET THAT POST NEVER MIND, ILL SHUT UP KNOW. Sorry :D

To tell the truth, I don't actually know. I just think its like faking. So, uh, basically, I trolled. Oopsy. But the pic doesn't look photoshopped, so, FORGET THAT POST NEVER MIND, ILL SHUT UP KNOW. Sorry :D

The OP actually showed a video so I do believe it was real

You weren't trolling, sorry, and I'm going to be off this thread entirely so I don't turn it in to an, "I'm sorry I thought you trolled forum."

I tried to watch the video and youtube says theirs an error. Stupid phone! :(

Search the title of rhe video. Click your Internet and goto YouTube and at the bottom click view full html or click y lo ur phone menu and click desktop veiw and then search the title that way. Should play then

I tried to watch the video and youtube says theirs an error. Stupid phone! :(

There's**

Search the title of rhe video. Click your Internet and goto YouTube and at the bottom click view full html or click y lo ur phone menu and click desktop veiw and then search the title that way. Should play then

Tried to search found several not sure which is the right one. LOL. Watched a couple though. Pretty cool little guys :)

Yes, these are all my pictures that I have cropped for the purpose of showing the creature. I even have a video if you don't believe that these pictures are real. I don't understand the hostility from some people on this forum.

Yaaaa tell me about it dice

Back
Top Bottom