What is this little cuttie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
They had this in one of my LFS's 24gall seahorse reef display tank... what is it? it was about 1/2 an inch long, if that

img_799396_0_95a5f18f09204c4a9ce59bdae52ad81a.jpg

That is a very cute fish, amazed you didn't do an "impulse buy" :lol:

Honestly that would be a very irresponsible thing to do. You already have 6 fish in a 29 gal. That is a disaster waiting to happen. No offense meant, I'm just speaking the truth. Besides aggression issues, water quality is going to decline, especially w/ time. When are you starting the 75 gal? Never impulse buy. If anything, put a deposit down on the fish, go home and do some research to be sure you can provide it what it needs. That not only saves natural resources which are in decline, but also saves you the frustration of having something that you can't care for properly or is going to eat your other fish or coral. With this hobby comes a responsibility :wink:

I understand MT79! but you must also understand that even though it is MY tank, I have almost no say in what my parents bring home :roll: they don't understand that we cant stock it like we did when it was a FW. I have told them over, and over, and OVER but they don't listen :cry: but I am going to get the skimmer I need for the 75 and go ahead and put it on the 29 while we are in the apartment as I wont have the 75 for about 4-6 months :cry: I have only impulse bought one thing, my tomato clown, and I ended up having to take him back to the store.

Feel free to invite your parents online. Have them stop by this forum. That way they could not only receive the advice, but also understand why it's important. I hope you all don't end up learning the hard way, for the animals sake...

I agree, have them register! You can make it a family event. This will help them to enjoy it much more and maybe even spring for a MUCH larger tank....

Back
Top Bottom