What is this reading to you guys??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea man I just noticed that once u reply to a thread it pops up back to the top lol

Ok I tested my water ammonia 0ppm nitrite 0 alkalinity 180 ph 8.4 nitrate 20 ?

sounds like your cycle is done congrats how long did it take you from start to finish

Since march3 thanks man I'm so happy I went through the cycle without having any fish dieing :,) proud tears

I dint kno I have two damels in now and a yellow and purple fish I want some clowns and I dnt kno do you have any ideas?

that yellow and purple fish is a bi-color psudochomis and they can be a real pain, mine is the rulor of my tank. he is so bad that I am not able to add any other fish. those damsels are going to give you problems. See if your LFS would take them back.
remember that clowns are Damsels, so 4 damsels is way to much for an 84g.

thincat said:
that yellow and purple fish is a bi-color psudochomis and they can be a real pain, mine is the rulor of my tank. he is so bad that I am not able to add any other fish. those damsels are going to give you problems. See if your LFS would take them back.
remember that clowns are Damsels, so 4 damsels is way to much for an 84g.

These are not the yellow tail damsels they are a blue green damsel is that still a problem?

Well is that little purple and yellow fish reef safe for corals and anenomies?

Lfs gets stocked today with new fish any suggestions on some cool fishes????

Hmm well what would you like? It sounds gay but what about some clowns? They are a staple of every tank. Do you have a goby or blenny yet? Those are great fish too

carey said:
Hmm well what would you like? It sounds gay but what about some clowns? They are a staple of every tank. Do you have a goby or blenny yet? Those are great fish too

Well they just got the fish in today is it ok to go and get them or wait a day?

If you have any doubts wait. It's better to wait an extra fee days than waste your money and kill fish. lol

What about some cleanup crew first? or do you have them already?

Yes I have crabs snails peppermint shrimp dottyback and two blue green chromis of how ever u call them lol

These guys lol

Attachments

• image-3563210017.jpg
    image-3563210017.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 97
  • image-714644017.jpg
    image-714644017.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 69
I'd say if youre confident your parameters are good I'd look at a blenny. They have real personality. Mine is very nosy and alwasy watching me when i check out the tank. lol

easy to care for too. :) I have a lawnmower (algae) blenny but he eats flake and algae sheets I put in.

Back
Top Bottom