What is this??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TangoTank

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What is this??

image-2144703944.jpg

image-426470802.jpg

They swim very flowy butterfly like. It's in SE FL.

Attachments

• image-3059959284.jpg
    image-3059959284.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 129
Sea hare aplysia seen one at sailfish marina couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• image-4183873688.jpg
    image-4183873688.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 112
Yes!! They were washing up like crazy!!!!! Took our dog to the beach then I saw tons of mullet & said Dont let the dog in the water anymore!! The mullet hung out for hours... then sharks!! There were several types. I could see 3 at once feeding. Then some fishermen caught a Spinner!! I video'ed it. It was amazing to see it jumping out of the water & spinning!! It snapped the line. I love sharks. I'm glad it go away although I'm sure they woulda released it & I'd have liked to known the hook was removed but again, the struggle to get it on the beach probably isn't good for the animal either. I've never seen anything like that in person. It's been an exciting few days at the beach... found a GoPro Hero3 in the water. Looked at the pics, they were all surfer so I stopped by the local shop & they said Yep! So it's returned to the owner. Man, I'd have loved to have kept it but couldn't live w/ myself if I didn't try to find the owner. I know I'd be absolutely destroyed if I lost those pics/vids & the camera and it was never mine to begin w/, so I was glad to be able to return it. Can't get it off my mind how awesome the pics it took were, I may just have to go buy one now :\

Yes!! They were washing up like crazy!!!!! Took our dog to the beach then I saw tons of mullet & said Dont let the dog in the water anymore!! The mullet hung out for hours... then sharks!! There were several types. I could see 3 at once feeding. Then some fishermen caught a Spinner!! I video'ed it. It was amazing to see it jumping out of the water & spinning!! It snapped the line. I love sharks. I'm glad it go away although I'm sure they woulda released it & I'd have liked to known the hook was removed but again, the struggle to get it on the beach probably isn't good for the animal either. I've never seen anything like that in person. It's been an exciting few days at the beach... found a GoPro Hero3 in the water. Looked at the pics, they were all surfer so I stopped by the local shop & they said Yep! So it's returned to the owner. Man, I'd have loved to have kept it but couldn't live w/ myself if I didn't try to find the owner. I know I'd be absolutely destroyed if I lost those pics/vids & the camera and it was never mine to begin w/, so I was glad to be able to return it. Can't get it off my mind how awesome the pics it took were, I may just have to go buy one now :\

If you can get a small one they eat a lot of algae and are good in the tank. I find them in port st joe bay all the time

Crap. We did find 1 that was like 2" & it was completely different colored. It was spotted orange'ish w/ the main color as beige. The rest of them were HUGE, 6" +/- and dark red brown.

Back
Top Bottom