What is your betta tank like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

extremebunny

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have heard lots of different ways betta tanks are set up so I was wondering about the tanks you guys have. I have a male half moon double tail that is white and light blue. He is in a 5 gallon with 2 fake plants and 3 rocks from my backyard. IMG_6718.jpg

Darkness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1485123769392.jpg
    1485123769392.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 79
You all have such cool looking tanks compared to mine. I can't even get a photo of mine without the reflection of my other tank.

erm, of course... I know I'm new to fish keeping but I don't think I'd ever put a non waterproof digital (electric) gadget in water lol

No one is answering my post. [emoji53] Do you know anything about bumps on puffers?

No one is answering my post. [emoji53] Do you know anything about bumps on puffers?
I hadn't seen your post... bit even if I had I have no clue I'm afraid. I have only been keeping fish since November and am still learning myself. and I only have the one betta. I have found this site very useful and helpful and I'm sure someone will be able to give you advice. sorry I'm not that help!

I hadn't seen your post... bit even if I had I have no clue I'm afraid. I have only been keeping fish since November and am still learning myself. and I only have the one betta. I have found this site very useful and helpful and I'm sure someone will be able to give you advice. sorry I'm not that help!

Thanks anyway. I'm just getting a little discouraged because I haven't gotten a single reply.

Unfortunately my only help will be that its not ich....

Thank you. If you know anyone else out there with puffers, would you please ask them to take a look?
I'm worried it might be a parasite, but he's acting fine & his buddy does not have it.

Back
Top Bottom