What is your dream tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mumma.of.two said:
Then you have kids. The fish room gets turned into nursery and where you could put a tank has toy boxes in the way! Lol.

Ahhh no! The kids could sleep outside! I'll make sure I have an extra room. When I'm buying a house, and there's no extra room for my fish its a deal breaker!

This thread is awesome! I love it! I just posted the other day about a dream I had in the "you know your an aquarist when" thread. I had an entire room that was a fish tank, glass walls and all. I was enjoying all my fish friends, some I don't even know what they were and then my son opened the door and they all poured out. I think if money was no object I'd build it but I'd make sure there was one of those iris eye reader locks on it. ;-)

Mumma.of.two said:
Then you have kids. The fish room gets turned into nursery and where you could put a tank has toy boxes in the way! Lol.

Lol mumma, you have still found a way to have all of your tanks!!:)

Lets see, my dream tank would be..

2 tanks in the same wall, each of about 200 gallons, on one side of the wall would be an INSANE planted tank with billions of tetras, angels, discus..and of course..like 20 peacock eels:)

The tank on the other side would be a huge reef full of nano fish-no triggers or tangs. All small sw fish:)

Mlani said:
This thread is awesome! I love it! I just posted the other day about a dream I had in the "you know your an aquarist when" thread. I had an entire room that was a fish tank, glass walls and all. I was enjoying all my fish friends, some I don't even know what they were and then my son opened the door and they all poured out. I think if money was no object I'd build it but I'd make sure there was one of those iris eye reader locks on it. ;-)

Thats not a fish tank, the fish have a human tank

i have the ceilling of my bedroom turned into a tank filled with lots of small and colourful schools that react to black lighting it would be so hypnotic

Funny...my daughter and I were just talking about this early morning today! I would love to have a fish tank that meanders around the home along the walls from one room to the other. It would be intensely cool to have it start in the floor of the foyer and then as you leave the foyer, the tank goes diagonally up the wall and continues around the house until it meets the foyer again. It would be even cooler to have it split off and head up the stairs and to the master bedroom where it moves into a larger "tank size" and then on into the master bathroom where it finally rests above the tub so when I take a bath I can watch my fish. Of course along with this magical dream fishtank, I would never have to worry about my fishies dying and never have to worry about the water because it would naturally take care of itself; or I could just hire a Fish tank care team LOL! If I had the money to have such a tank I think I would have the money for the aquarium keeper :rolleyes:

I've always wanted to have a home built in an old warehouse where I can have plenty of room to do it the way I want, and I've always wanted to do my bedroom where every wall is a fish tank, one side African cichlids one side South American cichlids and the one ate the head of the bed would be my community tank.

back to reality dream setup

what tank do you wish you have ? or what is you tank setup/s in about 5 years?
(no stupid size tanks, no impossible tank mates (sw with fw fish))

300-450 gallon with an asian aro and some peacock bass.

A reef! Ahh, I can see it now :)

But first I gotta hit the books and read up :D

Back
Top Bottom