what is YOUR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillip

Aquarium Advice Newbie
faverite freshwater fish

animals2mini2qu.gif

puntius denisonii, hands down! (oh, and plecos, plecos, plecos!)

I guess my answer depends on if I am eating them or looking at them!

I'll guess the answer here should be favorite to look at, so I will say my Synodontis eupterus is pretty darn neat. Nothing like a funky catfish that swims upside down. . .

Synodontis Schoutedeni I love catfishes 2nd clown pleco but I am sure as i gaze apon new fish this has a high probobility for change.

I wanna get a Black Ghost Knife. They look soooooooooooooooo cool but I don't have a tank big enough for one.

Oscars, personality is huge my bobo is a sook but if you touch its nest he'll smash you, he doesnt like new fish but protects original fish when new fish are introduced, they're great, i love 'em

Hmm, it's a toss-up between Synodontis petricola and Aethiomastacembelus plagiostoma. (Small, active schooling catfish, and beautifully colored/patterned spiny eels from Lake Tanganykia.) S. eupterus was my favorite, had one for almost 10 years, but I've wanted to breed Synodontis catfish in an aquarium longer than that, and it's difficult and unlikely with eupterus.

Back
Top Bottom