What kind of Betta do I have ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trioracles

Aquarium Advice Activist
This doesn't look like a veil tail but I got it for a veil tail price. Anyone can tell what type of Betta this is? I showed him his reflection so that's what made him fan out. Usually he looks kinda skinny without his fins fanning.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431845238.720935.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431845265.907100.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431845307.418965.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431845374.805071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yep half moon!

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431871878.976551.jpg I would recommend saving this if you wish to get any more bettas. I've found it helpful over the years

Keep calm and drum on

Thanks all! I also suspected it was a half moon but I was super confused as to why they sold it to me for a veil tailed price. Aren't half moons suppose to be a little more pricier?

Thanks all! I also suspected it was a half moon but I was super confused as to why they sold it to me for a veil tailed price. Aren't half moons suppose to be a little more pricier?

Generally yeah but you can at least be happy at the discount! :ROFLMAO:

46g Red tailed shark tank
10g Betta and Ember Tetras

Back
Top Bottom