What kind of cynotilapia afra ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah well I mean I've been doing this for about 8 months now but I love fish it's a big hobby of mine n I read alot n do alot of research !!!! N love it all

since AA, my aquarist title is actually existant XD
that was..... november? so 9-10 ish months, but i had my 10 gal since i was 11.
the stocking i had back then, i cringe remembering it.
at one point:
11 guppies
5 neon tetras
2 gouramis (one died one returned)
6 cherry barbs
2 clown loaches

and iv had many diff fish in there. i didnt cycle either. i just thought they were pretty and ran with it!!! the algae, the once every three weeks pwc, i was the most ultimate noob EVER.

i guess you never went bad on a tank?

Nope thank god !!! I did 6 months of research for my tank n I did so much I only have to cycle my water very two months now instead of every month haha

So send me a pm n I'll help u out with ur rocks n stuff Alrite

you re-cycle ur tank? im still clearly a freshman on here then. what do u mean? and ok, when im ready to do the building il pm. have a look for the thread about diy cave for bolivian rams, they have an amazing idea!!!

Ok no prob n I'll draw something up for u !!! N second of all yeah what tht is ur suppose to like cycle only 25 % of ur water so the oxygen levels n e retrying balances n u get a clearer tank ur suppose to do it once a month but I got a kick *** filter system thts why I only do my once every two months

It's te same thing dnt worry every starts somewhere I'll be happy to help u out if uvhave any questions jus message me if u do !!!

Pwc is partial water change !! N cycling the water is the same thing in my way I think

ohh. i pwc once every 10 days or so, my bros 8gal once a week. but my fish have big bioload and the systems not that good!
your extremely kind to help, it may just take some explaining to get through to me ha. thanks, and btw i love your peacock (in the profile pic) :L

Funny thing is I dnt like him that much I wish he was alil more colorful !!

N any prob or question like I said jus ask I'll try to help asuch as possible

Well o have them in the breeders cage n I'm feeding them powdered flake food like 5 or 6 times a day

Back
Top Bottom