what kind of livebearing fish is your favorite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whats your favorite livebearer?

• Mollie

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Platy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Endler

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Guppy

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Swordtail

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
I really like the endlers but right now I have a focus on the goodeids. They are just as nice in a tank as most of the more common fish and you can actually make a difference in species survival, since many of them are having habitat destroyed by farming and development activities.

yo OldMan are you ever going to answer my Question?

Don't pester. No one is required to answer a question. Sometimes people don't check the board everyday or every week. If someone wants to answer a question, they will. If not, they won't.

A quick google search pulled up this website: Goodeids.com A quick glance then revealed that these fish are rare and endangered, so you won't be seeing them at Petco.

Don't pester. No one is required to answer a question. Sometimes people don't check the board everyday or every week. If someone wants to answer a question, they will. If not, they won't.
ok ok sorry :roll:
A quick google search pulled up this website: Goodeids.com A quick glance then revealed that these fish are rare and endangered, so you won't be seeing them at Petco.
thanks.

Oh and i have found that me and you have our differences can we just work this out somehow? How about you try to be less bossy then i will try to be more polite. just so we have less of this
:agrue: and more of this :peace:. is it a deal? :)

I'm looking forward to posting pics of my two baby mollies. They are still too small to take pics that would do them justice but they are black with orange tiger stripes almost, and then a white stomach. Very cool looking.

Yeah, just two. Mommy and daddy and the aunties ate all the other babies, lol. I have an angel now so I'm sure these two are the last of the molly fry that will ever survive.I also have a female guppy who is permanently pregnant and having babies, who I just keep around to provide the occasional live food for the others. She doesn't seem to mind ;-)

p.s. I'm laughing to myself that no one likes platys. (I don't like them either). They're like mollies but not as good. Heh

I love platies I think thier the cutest fish in the world and has many different colors!Man! Im the only one that likes platies?Com'm theres got to be more people that likes platies!

Back
Top Bottom