What kind of pleco do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vanimal said:
My common is just plain blackish how did you get yours like that?!

Ditto my looks **** compared to his. I'm convinced its not a common!

...joey... said:
Ditto my looks **** compared to his. I'm convinced its not a common!

Me too maybe a spotted sailfin or something like that.

A few of my BN babies:
50lc11.jpg

Some are super light with almost no colour:
2ebd069.jpg

And some are dark with a nice pattren:
29x9hr6.jpg

abrinn23 said:
Everyone has some awesome plecos! And I know this is a dumb question but how do you guys move your huge ones when transferring tanks? Just grab them lol?

If I had a huge pleco, you could probably lip it like a bass to move it.

abrinn23 said:
Everyone has some awesome plecos! And I know this is a dumb question but how do you guys move your huge ones when transferring tanks? Just grab them lol?

Yeah the guy at my lfs was grabbing a 12" for a customer and he just grabbed him/her by the back.

AngelWings said:
Take a look at these three plecos, with a golden algae eater hanging out for company. Can you see all 4?

Is it some sort of game? Haha but yes i can see all 4;)

No pics right now, but I have bristlenose plecos. Two longfin browns, two short finned browns, and a short fin albino. I had a longfin albino as well, but she got eaten. Made me pretty sad, she was absolutely beautiful. I'm pretty sure she became crayfish food, though.

Here he is again.. I bought him as s common pleco.. If anyone can id i would greatky appreciate it.. His is foot long

Attachments

• image-2967094227.jpg
    image-2967094227.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 101
Big. Photos taken with my iPhone 3GS. Close up and then far away of my 55 just for scale.

SRC

Attachments

• image-4110517203.jpg
    image-4110517203.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image-1837526240.jpg
    image-1837526240.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom