What patience and help from AA friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Philly33

Aquarium Advice Freak
I fought a major algae bloom for 3 months. I had an imbalance of light, co2 and ferts. With some patience and help from AA, I can now truly enjoy my tank and hobby once again. I almost threw in the towel. It's been a long road from a brackish tank to a hi tech heavily planted tank. Thanks to all. Enjoy ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393633641.546033.jpg

I fought a major algae bloom for 3 months. I had an imbalance of light, co2 and ferts. With some patience and help from AA, I can now truly enjoy my tank and hobby once again. I almost threw in the towel. It's been a long road from a brackish tank to a hi tech heavily planted tank. Thanks to all. Enjoy View attachment 225240

Lovely tank.

Wow philly!!! Looks like your work has paid off!!! The growth from before to now looks great!!!

Tank looks great! Can we see a before and after picture side-by-side for a more dramatic effect? :)

If you can picture a bright green tank with zero visibility. Lol

Before and after... LOLImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393705126.421136.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393705135.399579.jpg

Joking of course. It wasn't worth photographing my disappointment.

Oh it was bad. It literally was solid green. Then I bought a diatom filter. It worked amazingly. It allowed me to reset and address my problems.

Back
Top Bottom