What plant is this please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oneleee

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
image-803769320.jpg

Could any one tell what plant this is please. I got a bunch of surplus plants off the web but can't work out what this is. Thanks.

Could it be Glossostigma Elatinoides, I've been looking on the net and by the looks of it it could be?

Wow, if it's glosso then my sense of scale in that picture is way off. Can you get something next to it for reference?

image-1858815868.jpg

Sorry not a great picture but it might help. It's about two and a half inch tall it that helps. Maybe it's been grown in poor light and that's why it's gone so tall. The are roots starting to grow along the stem like it wants to be in the substrate. They have only recently grown. I have replanted one stem horizontally to see what happens.

Oh yea, then glosso is almost certainly right then. Can you get a picture with your finger touching the plant for reference?

I've just planted them all horizontally, the more pics I looked at and more info I read the more sure I am. I've just got into bed now 11pm here. Ill try and get a picture tomorrow. It looks very different now it's planted differently I may have to give it a week or so to sort it's self out. I'm not sure how well it will grow without extra C02 but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for your help, I'll let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom