what the hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

portion

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i think my starfishes are goin to die???
i didn't check my water quality in a long time :oops: but everything else seems to be ok!
just the other day my starfish was looking kinda weird
it stuck on the glass and at the middle of it ( the mouth part )
something like its flesh thing or somethign was oozing out?
and this morning one of the legs came off????
i have no idea if my damsels are attackin it?
i didnt see them attack it?
i have had the starfish with the damsels for a good while now and they never seemed to attack it?
any glue to what is happening?

also on their backs i see something like bubbles or a growth or something?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Maracyn will not hamper your feeding efforts. If anything copper meds will but Cupramine is not known for that as much as most regular copper treatments.

After 7 days with the Maracyn you should have seen good results though. Are you using Maracyn I or II and have you been doubling the daily dosage?

One thing you might try is one of those floating feeders used for discus (inverted triangle). It will allow the butterfly to find the food easier and keep it in one area for easier feeding rather than chasing it around. I would also suggest you soak the foods in a few tablespoons of the antibiotic after it's been pre-dissolved. That will speed things up some.

:fadein:

Back
Top Bottom