What to add in 15 gallon column

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nogauthi

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi. I have a 15 gallon column tank. Right now I have African cichlids they are my babies, but they won't grow enough to add in 65 gallon with other cichlids. So I will sell them and was wondering what to put in my 15 gallon. I think I need top middle and bottom kind. Please help me. I only know about African cichlids
Thanks

Hi. I have a 15 gallon column tank. Right now I have African cichlids they are my babies, but they won't grow enough to add in 65 gallon with other cichlids. So I will sell them and was wondering what to put in my 15 gallon. I think I need top middle and bottom kind. Please help me. I only know about African cichlids
Thanks

That tank is not big enough for any African cichlids. I would do shrimp and snails especially in a column tank.

I wouldn't go with danios. Not enough long swimming space. I'd go with the topwater hatchets though.

Maybe a betta? They like more space :) they also have nice personalities, and since you're into cichlids which are the same way they may be more up your alley. Some fun snails might also be good for the bottom.

Neons like room to swim like the danios wo I wouldn't advise them. You could add chili rasboras

Ok so rasbora would work with neon tetra?

Come one someone. Create my tank. I have a bushynose in it right now. Tell me what and how many. Plz Ty

Ok so rasbora would work with neon tetra?

Come one someone. Create my tank. I have a bushynose in it right now. Tell me what and how many. Plz Ty

I also want to add a cherry and a ghost Shrimp

Back
Top Bottom