what to buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd go with cories. Some cichlids are more peaceful than others, but that won't stop them from making snacks out of fish that are smaller than they are...

Dissy said:
I'd go with cories. Some cichlids are more peaceful than others, but that won't stop them from making snacks out of fish that are smaller than they are...

+1

Dissy said:

aw wht a shame i really love chiclids will post the new additions later when i get them thankd for the help and if my.lfs dont have cories what should i buy instead

aw wht a shame i really love chiclids will post the new additions later when i get them thankd for the help and if my.lfs dont have cories what should i buy instead

For *happy healthy* cichlids of any type, I think you'd need to start with a 30 gallon tank, and possibly upgrade from there. Peaceful, or not, they are still cichlids, and cichlids, by nature, are territorial, and hungry, and prone to fits of temper. In your size tank, I'm thinking you'd have a few fits of temper...especially if you want to keep anything at all with even a single cichlid.. Sorry...

eh wht can you do its life il be upgrading soon or a new tank soon mts is takeing over hb a few guppies as a addition?

Back
Top Bottom