what to do with an empty one gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dunder-head said:
You could do just plants - hone your aquarium gardening skills! Could do a shrimp tank - I love them; this is a cool one Redirect Notice

That's is awesome looking! But wouldn't I have to add co2?

maxwellag said:
Oh. Well right now I am using it as a fry tank. I don't know what I will use it as next...

Too small for a fry tank, use it to raise brine shrimp for your fry.

i have a brine shrimp tank and they keep breeding. i would go for a nice golfish insted

animalzrok2 said:
i have a brine shrimp tank and they keep breeding. i would go for a nice golfish insted

Where did you get the eggs from? I bought the San Fransisco Bay Brand and my intentions were to raise them big enough to feed them to my fish but I noticed a couple of days ago that on the back of the package it said not intended to adult size

sorry i got them a while ago! i dont know where i just remember ordering them off ebay.

Im using it as a guppy fry tank right now. I only have two fry though. Lol

I would plant it and stock it with shrimp, snails, and maybe some endler males. There is also a type of fish that stays about the size of a guppy fry. Cant remember what it is called sorry :(

GodFan said:
I would plant it and stock it with shrimp, snails, and maybe some endler males. There is also a type of fish that stays about the size of a guppy fry. Cant remember what it is called sorry :(

I think you mean mosquito fish but I am not completely sure if they cam fit in a one gallon.

I have a 1.5G tank that I'm trying to figure something out in too.

1. I don't want to filter it, I've heard small small shrimp tanks like that don't need a filter. Just a 50% water change a week. Is this true?
2. What kind of shrimp? Ghost shrimp?
3. A small live plant / rock with them. Which plant would be best with them?

OOOOOH! I know what you should do. It'd be PERFECT for a Marino ball :3

They dont seem interesting, but if the water is good and well, they'll apparently move! People in japan love them and keep them as pets.

I already have a marimo ball, but mine never moves that I can see.

Back
Top Bottom