What to do with my 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, i am keeping my 10g up and running just tell i am done medacating the fish in them but after that i have 2 10gs to use. I plan on using 1 for a QT but i dont know what i want to do with the 10g. I was thinking a crab tank, specifacly a holoween crab. This would be a specialty tank as as everyone knows specialty tanks are my favs (you know, the weird stuff). OR i could try my hand at my first SW. What to do? All opinions excepted on wat to do. :D

This was my favorite picture of the halloween crab. You should definatly get one!!!

thumbnail.aspx

But seriously, it is a cool looking crab.

From what I've read so far, they're land crabs and just need access to water (usually a 50/50 set up of land and water). Although whether they need sw or fw id.

Nature Coast Exotics Inc. - Halloween crabs

^that is were i could get 1^
She is a local supplier 3 hours away. I can fit 2 in a tank and i am gonna try to get a male and female and see if i get a pair. so ou guys think i should do crabs?

Halloween_crab.jpg

EDIT: if i remember right the prefer brackish to salt. Have to look it up.

ya, well here comes another oddball tank. Maybe i willl use the extra 5g we have as a sw. :) lol, for 1 shrimp.

Haha sweet. Make sure you give us a build ;) especially with the amphibian section we have now. and for the sw, maybe a sexy shrimp? haha, they're pretty cool, although idk about what size tank they need lol.

You can use spray on foam waterfall sealant for ponds and coconut fibers to make a rad background for a vivarium.

Back
Top Bottom