What to eat??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldfish101

Aquarium Advice Regular
What veggies can a goldfish eat?? That they will like :) and be like this :thanks:

Pretty much any veggie is game as long as you stay away from the heavy starches (potatoes, corn) or anything spicy (onions, hot peppers). Cook until soft and either mash into bits (carrots, sweet peppers) or stick in a veggie clip for them to tear into. Easy starter veggies are deshelled smooshed peas, broccoli florets, zucchini, spinach/dark green or purple leafy veggies, asparagus tips, etc. Don't be afraid to try some fruits either. Tangerine segments and melon are two of my guys favorites. If they are new to fruits and veggies, give them a chance and experiment to see what they may like. It may take a few tries before they realize its something good to eat. :)

Thank you, My guys LOVE bananas the most. I just need to cut it down into small pieces. I am going to try some oranges is that ok for them and do these things stop constipation??

Back
Top Bottom