What was your favorite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

colematthewmalaka

Aquarium Advice Freak
Three Hills, AB the wheat capital of Alberta!!!
Hi, i thought this would be kind of cool.
What was your most favorite fish you've ever owned is and why.

Mine is my comet goldfish named Lucky he has lived through sudden ammonia spikes ph spikes and drastic temperature changes while the rest of the goldfish died, he lives in my platy tank and is as cute and happy as can be, I love him lol. He's the king of the tank.:king:

My favorite fish is my Pseudotropheus Acei Ngara. Gorgeous fish and was a lucky find. Here is a link to a profile: Species Profiles -- Cichlid-Forum

Picture from cichlid-forum.com

image.php

My favorite was a betta that I had when I was 15. Got him right off the truck at a PetQuarters, they hadn't even had time to put him into one of those horrible cups. Brought him home and kept him in a huge fish bowl until I could wrangle a 2.5 gallon out of my mother. He lived for 4 years after that! I was so sad when he went. He had started to show his age though so I knew it was comming. But he lived on my dresser for all those years and would follow me around my room whenever I was in there. Wish I had a pic, but he was a pretty pink and green.

My favorite would have to be the Frontosa that just recently died due to my heaters malfunctioning. His name was Bubba J and he was the king of my 120gallon african cichlid tank.

This would depend on what we are talking about.. i have 2 favorites.. in 2 different waters.. if you are talking freshwater.. my favorite is my tiger oscar...
img_964528_0_b88eee10bc3ece911dfee7f5ab786958.jpg

If we are talking saltwater.. my lionfish is by far my favorite..
img_964528_1_8d3d50e14f737c517ea7ed696362cd1c.jpg

I am a big Pleco fan.
My current favorite is Brittany, My L200 Green Phantom, (Hemiancistrus subviridis)
img_964585_0_349e127f0ccd219e59aa5854e4f9e228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom