What would you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chinoanoah

Aquarium Advice Freak
What should I do with these?
photoxps.jpg

Cleaning up garage, have 2 20gallon Highs. One has a black spray on the back. Was thinking of turning them into tanks w/ just plants in them. But also maybe some low maintenance fish. i dunno. Open to all suggestions!

you could do a nice terrarium for some fire belly newts or other amphibians. that way you could play with plants above and below the water. or a good aquascape with some height or multiple levels.

or just send them up to me. lol:D

you could do a nice terrarium for some fire belly newts or other amphibians. that way you could play with plants above and below the water. or a good aquascape with some height or multiple levels.

or just send them up to me. lol:D

Yeah sure! Cheap to ship I'm sure, :p

I'd set them up as dual planted tanks, with figure 8 puffer fish, 2 in each tank, side by side.

I would use one as a killer frag system and one for my main reef setup. This way you could use egg crate in the one for some differing height setups for frags. That would be awesome. Plumb separate is what I would do just so you have back ups if you have a frag of everything in your system.

As for the one with the black back.....I'd add black gravel , plant a large Amazon sword, and add about 20 Cardinal tetras along with a couple of small cories or bristlenose. As for the other one.....I'd paint it black too....then add the same black gravel, another Amazon Sword and about a dozen Blue Moscow guppies and a couple of cories.

Back
Top Bottom