What's everyone's take on a product called wonder shells

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting topic for me. I haven't used this product but have used mineral blocks a long time ago. Can't say it made much difference I could observe.

Yeah, I used those blocks a long time ago also. Recently I was talking to someone that's swears by them. Just got me wondering if there were more people using them.

Yeah, I used those blocks a long time ago also. Recently I was talking to someone that's swears by them. Just got me wondering if there were more people using them.

I couldn't find much at all on these. They look like they could work/help in the right situation, I guess the trick would be to know when :). The main concern I had was if they dissolved too fast.

I do buy fish food with about 1000 vitamins and colour supplements and seachem flourish for plants and I guess this would be a similar idea. However I'm kind of thinking that between water changes and ritzy fish food that the fish should hopefully do well? I'd also be interested in anyone that has used them? I'd give them a go but for the concerns on dissolving rate.

Honestly the way the wording is done it sounds like complete hype. Aiding in chlorine removal, oxygenation, aeration, neutralizes harmful acids, treats HLLE. It all sounds far too good to be true. I keep expecting billy mays to pop out and say "But wait! There's more!"

Exactly mebbid! That's why I posted the thread. After I read it I was like "Wait.....why aren't people talking about this in the forums???"

Back
Top Bottom