Whats its name??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Np. They are an odd coral imo. They are low light...under MH...and moderate waterflow. I had 2 in my tank, 1 is dead and the other is ok, but not as amazing as I wish it was. I just think my LEDs have too much penetration for them.

Sniperhank said:
Np. They are an odd coral imo. They are low light...under MH...and moderate waterflow. I had 2 in my tank, 1 is dead and the other is ok, but not as amazing as I wish it was. I just think my LEDs have too much penetration for them.

Ya there is no polyp extension right now thinking my LEDs are too much for it ill move it to some shade. Thanks again

Cyphastrea are pretty easy. Some say they need high light, but I think those folks don't have that much light to begin with. I suggest medium to low to start with. If there is tissues receding I would check my cal/alk as low alkalinity can cause this IMO.

Gregcoyote said:
Cyphastrea are pretty easy. Some say they need high light, but I think those folks don't have that much light to begin with. I suggest medium to low to start with. If there is tissues receding I would check my cal/alk as low alkalinity can cause this IMO.

Okay I put them in a nice shaded area with low light and low-moderate flow ill keep an eye on it though. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom