Whats my name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aim300x

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys, can some 1 tell me the name of this fish please , hes small and very tough .Sorry as the pics arrent good .

Attachments

• my_name_is.jpg
    my_name_is.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 96
Looks like a pristella tetra. They can be kept in pure freshwater to brackish. Not sure how well they do in brackish but they are found there in the wild.

I'm not sure. Hard to tell from the pic but pristella tetra's are x-ray fish, sorta transparent and you can see their skeletons inside. That's not how this fish looks to me but it could be because I have a crappy monitor.

I believe this is Exodon Paradox or the buck tooth tetra. Extremely vicious fish. :wink:

The buck tooth tetra pictutre looks like my fish with the eception of the coloring . He is a vicious fish as he bites my chicleds that could swallow him whole . He swims front and center of the tank and never stops moving , the other fish cant catch him . I call him neopolenion as he has the small complex. I tried to post another pic but it says 1mb uploaded already? He has some slight yellow,two black circles on a silver body and the fin tips are red. Txs for all feedback and hyperlink

Back
Top Bottom