What's the best camera?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanTheGuppyMan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Going to buy a camera soon, want to know the very best one to buy. One that will snap up some nice shots of my fish, they are fast lol. What do you all recommend? I have an underwater camera, but it is more for just underwater video. Doesn't get nice shots. My iPhone does better than my cameras haha. What are the cameras you use, and if possible could you post some pics you took with it? Thanks so much :)

Going to buy a camera soon, want to know the very best one to buy. One that will snap up some nice shots of my fish, they are fast lol. What do you all recommend? I have an underwater camera, but it is more for just underwater video. Doesn't get nice shots. My iPhone does better than my cameras haha. What are the cameras you use, and if possible could you post some pics you took with it? Thanks so much :)
If you want the best, DSLR's are the way to go. Nikon, Canon, Fuji etc. Price anything from a few hundred up. Really depends on what 'gadgets' you want on it, lens's etc etc..... They can run into the thousands!!!!

Back
Top Bottom