Whats this coral??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sgc1107

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not quiet sure what this guy is hoping someone can help!! Need to get some info on it. Thanks!!

Attachments

• image-1708691688.jpg
    image-1708691688.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 108
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Looks healthy too, keep up the good work!

I actually just got it two days go! Opened almost instantly!! I got a few other corals too and the guy had no clue what this was, it looked cool so I was game! Seems to be happy where it is in my take!!

Yeah it looks great to me! I have one similar to it, except mines green :p

Im suprised the seller didnt know more about it, its a pretty common sps coral. One of the easier sps corals to keep alive, but definitly not one of the easiest corals to keep alive in general. Good work :p

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Yeah it looks great to me! I have one similar to it, except mines green :p

Im suprised the seller didnt know more about it, its a pretty common sps coral. One of the easier sps corals to keep alive, but definitly not one of the easiest corals to keep alive in general. Good work :p

It was a private sale but he seemed to know a lot more than me! I got that birds nest, a rock with 4 purple mushrooms, a section about 4"X4" green stars, and a Duncan that has two heads for $50 I think I got a steal! Plus upon further inspection the birds nest plug has some sort of polyp in it too!

Hahaha yes you did well :) lol the mushrooms are definitly not cheap and everything else is just a bonus! Haha good buy.

Back
Top Bottom