Whats this on my rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

begginersluck

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've just discovered some strange looking egg like things on one of my rocks. I've not checked any other rocks yet but I don't like the look of these. They're all over the underneath of the rock.

I don't know if its normal but the past few times of taking my hand out of my tank my arm starts to get very tingly and itchy. Is this a sign of anything or just the salt irritating my skin?

Attachments

• image-2948894968.jpg
    image-2948894968.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 84
Iam not too sure because it can be anything . If it was a new live rock you just added you should probably take it out and quarantine it and watch because it can be shrimp egg or something else. If it is a rock you had for a while like a couple of months. Look around the tank more carefully there should be something laying the eggs unless you have other invertebrates inside the tank or paired fishes

iPhones take the worse picture under led lights.

It's hard to describe them but they look like and egg shape, some of them just have an open hole and other have something coming out of the hole looks like a feather or something but they're not feather dusters. I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom