What's this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amandah

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am new to the whole saltwater tank thing and I was wondering if someone could tell me what this is poking out of my live rock. I am really interested in learning more about what's growing in my tank, but I have found it hard to research online. Does anyone know a good site for reading up on this subject? Thanks in advance for any information!

p7270491.jpg

looks like Zoas that havent opened up yet how long ago did you put the rock in mine took 3 days before opening

It's only been in my tank about 1 day. It was in a tank at the shop where I got it. I look forward to them opening!

I agree. They will be very nice additions to your tank. Congrats! Most people have to buy theirs. he he

I will definitely post a picture when they open. I am still waiting though. They pop in and out all day long. Yesterday they seemed to stretch very far out, but no opening yet. I'll keep you posted. (y)

hows the water parameters most Zoas seem to like dirty water, better to keep it clean though

Back
Top Bottom