What's UNDER your planted aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawkins409

Aquarium Advice Activist
Okay. So you've seen members post pictures showcasing their planted aquariums. But what do members have "under the hood?" Here's a new idea... For this topic, post pictures of the equipment under the cabinet that makes everything work in your planted aquarium? How do you keep it all organized?

I liked the idea of this thread and have been meaning to post my picture. Here we go! Never seen before, I feel like this should be censored ;)

img_2910472_0_185753758d1b20bfa4e649eead415285.jpg

Good grief :) My cellar digging rates are cheap - all dirt disposed of so nobody knows...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397046895.655269.jpg

Not sure if this will be too dark. Underneath is 20 and 10 litre canister filters. 2 led light units on top with their own fans and a led light strip at the front top to try and even out the light.

Edit - personally I think I need another tank.

there is nothing beneath my tank. Inside are two Hydrosponge No 5s, half eaten by a BN pleco (the only fish in the tank). Overhead is a T8 shop light with 3 year old tubes. Plain white gravel gravel, no ferts. I took over 300 Vals out of it on Saturday to be auctioned.

Wow! Nice looking tank Dela. I love you hardscape placement. WTG. What size is it? OS.

Thanks! It's 4ft x 2ft x 2.5ft high. The driftwood is getting shifted around a bit so I can try hiding some more potted plants up the back. The plane takes up room but I've noticed the rosy barbs hang out inside (secret squirrel missions with the loaches maybe).

Back
Top Bottom