whats wrong with my fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nolanyaa

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 2 dalmation lyretail mollies that used to be very active in my tank. Yesterday i put a dwarf guorami in my tank and now the mollies do nothing. They just float around. Is this normal?

Floating around as in swimming or floating on their sides?

Floating around as in swimming or floating on their sides?

They were right side up but not moving but they r better now I think they were just getting used to the new one

They were right side up but not moving but they r better now I think they were just getting used to the new one

The gourami is using mind control over you trust me this is common the fish play dead then you get worried and before you know it boom the gourami takes over your body

Fish often times have to adjust to new fish in their tank so most likely this is what is happening. As long as the mollies keep eating they will work things out eventually since mollies are not usually timid fish.

Fish often times have to adjust to new fish in their tank so most likely this is what is happening. As long as the mollies keep eating they will work things out eventually since mollies are not usually timid fish.

Ok yeah they r getting used to it and swimming more now

Back
Top Bottom