whats your favorite decoration in your tank???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
it could be anything from an odd shaped rock, your gravel, ceramic thing, plants, driftwood, etc. so whast your guys favorite piece??? mine would have to be a forked piece of driftwood I found in the river that I boiled time and time agian, it adds that sweet river look to my tank.

I don't have anything that stands out particularly, but I bought a bag of smooth, round stones from Home Depot. I love these stones. They give plenty of hiding places for my Ghost Shrimp and fry.

I think all responses in here should require a pic.

Mines not technically in my tank yet, but it will be one day soon if it'll stop leaching tannins.

Attachments

• img_2933_792.jpg
    img_2933_792.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 31
theotheragentm said:
I don't have anything that stands out particularly, but I bought a bag of smooth, round stones from Home Depot. I love these stones. They give plenty of hiding places for my Ghost Shrimp and fry.

any pic?

img_767303_0_2606794f6b2cd9adbb7ce925870ab43f.jpg

These are the rocks. $10 for a 50 lb. bag, give or take a few.

the driftwood in my main tank

*older pic, I have redone the background since then*

Attachments

• 55gfts_539.jpg
    55gfts_539.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 31
the sphinx in new egyptia and the driftwood manhattan towers in new lake city (see link in signature for pics)

all very nice pieces ladys and gentle man, I do belive this must be a thread that requires pics, I think I'll post some in the morning, I've been needing a reason to take pics anyways lol

The sand (pool filter sand and black 3M ColorQuartz) in my tank and the two pieces of driftwood (nice big pieces that weight about 10lbs and 6lbs) I got from Searanch about 2-3years ago. Going back in a few weeks, so going to pick up some more.

I like the castle a friend gave me. The fish like to swim in and out of the windows and door. But I also like the pretty stones I have spread out through the tank. Not sure how to post pics here but I do have them in my gallery.

My favorite right now is the castle in my 20G planted even though I'm going to take it out and go more natural. It still looks kind of cool in there and I'm sure I'll find another spot for it.

Attachments

• t_ludigia_and_alt_166_176.jpg
    t_ludigia_and_alt_166_176.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom