Whats your favorite fertilizer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CorallineAlgae said:
There are a couple of lower light and no co2 carpeting plants. Dwarf and normal four leaf clover grow slowly but create a nice carpet. I find the normal 4-leaf grows a little better.

If you can't find local plants online is the ticket. My local shops have lousy selection so I had to order my plants.

I'm not sure that my fish will allow a carpet to grow. Do 4 leaf clovers get eaten a lot?

I don't know much about pictus cats but your problem could be the pleco if it's not a bristlenose or rubberlip. Its not that it will eat the plants but they get big and destructive just because of their size.

I keep a bristlenose pleco and even she can pull up a little bit of groundcover. Not much, more HC than anything. The pictus cat wont help out either. He won't be able to stay in a 10 for long anyway.

CorallineAlgae said:
I keep a bristlenose pleco and even she can pull up a little bit of groundcover. Not much, more HC than anything. The pictus cat wont help out either. He won't be able to stay in a 10 for long anyway.

He's in a 50 right now. I actually just moved him into a 50. I don't think there's gonna be much room for any more bottom feeders. The Pleco And the Pictus own the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom