What's your favorite plant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Currently for me it's an Aponogeton Ulvaceus. It has by far the most interesting leaf shape that I've seen so far.

AApQQeE.jpg

Woah! I like that a lot. Difficult to grow?
I have no real favorites, as I only have a few basic ones.

I got it as a bulb from peabody's paradise and it exploded in growth within a few days.

It needs medium light, but aside from that' i'm not sure how difficult it is. I'm having an easy time with it.

Looks like a snail slide! Weeeeeee!! Looks super healthy! Will it speckle in with different coloration?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lmao brookster

My favorite currently is blyxa japonica. I like how my loaches can wiggle through it and it looks nice in the current

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's a gorgeous plant!

My favorites are jungle val and dwarf sag, I think simply because I've had such good luck with them!

img_3217898_0_8b1ce4d4611afc1784d200061a33c1b4.jpg

Looks like a snail slide! Weeeeeee!! Looks super healthy! Will it speckle in with different coloration?

Speaking of snail slide...

fXmVWLk.jpg

And no, i dont believe it does speckle with colors.... except brown when the leaf is starting to go.

That's a gorgeous plant!

My favorites are jungle val and dwarf sag, I think simply because I've had such good luck with them!

img_3218076_0_8b1ce4d4611afc1784d200061a33c1b4.jpg

Tank is awesome!!! Looks perfect:)

Speaking of snail slide...

fXmVWLk.jpg

And no, i dont believe it does speckle with colors.... except brown when the leaf is starting to go.

Hahah he knows what time it is... snail slide time! Weeeeeeee! Can you hear his cries of joy?! I'm thinking of another apon.. speckles in like a checkerboard, bad mamajamma

My favorite is my vallisneria contortionist, it looks good and I get about 3-5 new runners daily

Back
Top Bottom