What's your guys' favorite car?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bichir Bro

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello aquarium advice forum community! I've always wondered, what kinda cars do fish geeks like?

Mines a 2003 007 Ford Thunderbird or a late 80's/90's model Jeep all prettied up with a stinger bumper, angry eyes and light bars all over the place!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

1970 LS6 Chevelle for cars.
Off road is def 88 1/2 to 94 Suzuki Samurai.

1970 LS6 Chevelle for cars.
Off road is def 88 1/2 to 94 Suzuki Samurai.

You had me at the Chevellle then lost me at the import!
You had me at chevelle.

The Samurai's are the only import's I have ever owned. This is the 1st one I ever modified and restored. It was on the cover of crawl magazine in the zukimelt event group shot at badlands in Attica Indiana.

img_3143465_0_3d190dc42c2ffd1ec4393a86adddaaca.jpg

Cadillac CTS-V. Unfortunately with how many tickets I've had my insurance won't allow me to get one :( so I'm stuck with just the CTS.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Cadillac CTS-V. Unfortunately with how many tickets I've had my insurance won't allow me to get one :( so I'm stuck with just the CTS.

Finally someone with proper car taste :D

Land Rover defender 110. Not the new one!

1970 Challenger R/T. Or, simply for the obnoxious value, the 1970 Plymouth Super Bird. Saw one once...kinda felt like I'd seen a unicorn. ?

I drove a mini-van for 10 years.
<crickets chirping>
I wish I could say that I have a favorite vehicle but I don't. My main concern was if my kids would fit in them (they are very tall). Headroom is underrated.

I drove a mini-van for 10 years.

I wish I could say that I have a favorite vehicle but I don't. My main concern was if my kids would fit in them (they are very tall). Headroom is underrated.

I'm glad I don't have kids, but I feel the pain of trying to squeeze in cars. I'm 6'6" so car shopping is always a big ordeal of figuring out if I can fit my knees into a car or making sure that my feet aren't too big and hitting both pedals constantly.

1970 Challenger R/T. Or, simply for the obnoxious value, the 1970 Plymouth Super Bird. Saw one once...kinda felt like I'd seen a unicorn. &#55356;&#57096;

Or the AAR cuda! Awesome choices Hailey.

Yes! Anything of the classic mopars make me happy! :) Hubby has a '66 Ford so we like the car show circuit...here was the Bird I saw:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422881039.797198.jpg

Ours is a 2012 vauxhall astra Sri vx line, hubby love's this car but I'm changing it this year so he'll just have to get use to it! Lol

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

And now we see the mopar come in! Love me a hemi superbird. Can't turn down a murdered nova or generally anything muscle.
Where my T-birders at?

Back
Top Bottom