Where do YOU buy used tanks??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madasafish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey,

I've been looking around for used tank deals, and have found several places to buy from present owners. Can anyone else suggest other sites/magazines that might have a good selection of used tanks for sale, or classifieds to choose from?

Right now I know about the classifieds page here, www.aquabid.com and Ebay. Any other suggestions? All advice greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Jonathan

I use the classifieds section in my local newspaper for the best deals. Almost all online aquarium advice forums have some sort of buy/sell trading forum, some deals can be found there as well ;)

Classifieds have worked for me. Patience is key, keep looking all the time, eventually you'll find a super deal.

Right now my boss has his 2nd kid on the way, and has been complaining that his 29 SW reef set up is getting to be a bit much to handle. I smell me a bargain coming my way! hehehehehehehe! :p

I've gotten my bargain tanks from flea markets, garage sales and our local Thrifty Nickle. Oh, one I got ina round-a-bout way thru one of my LFS. SOme guy had left a note on the counter wanting to sell his 30g tall with all equipment and stand and we jumped all over that!

Good luck in your search.

Back
Top Bottom