Where from in Michigan/Wisconsin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin (GO PACK GO!!).

I go to Petsmart (Southridge Mall) for all my fish and kitty cat needs.

Flat Rock, MI here. Downriver area, I'd say about half way between Detroit and Monroe. There are two good fish stores nearby, The Fish Doctors and Critters.

Three Rivers MI here, about 20 minutes south of Kalamazoo just a small town with one locally owned fish (Great Lakes Aquarium) store besides meijer and walmart :( GLA is good just wish there was a little more variety close to home.

Just a quick question does anyone know of a good lfs in southern MI or northern IN? Besides chains....I right now am in search of "the perfect betta" for my daughter lol but also would like somewhere local to go for advise and info when I need it and not be treated like I am dumb for asking questions which I get from the lfs I have been going to.

Born in Battle Creek and raised north of Jackson (Batteese Lake - west of Munith) but now call Arkansas home - visit now and then as no more close family up that way!

I am originally from a small town called Goodrich, MI -> lived in Howell, MI for (3) years, and just recently moved about (6) weeks ago to Brighton, MI. I live about (15) minutes North of Ann Arbor.

Cichildlife said:
I live in green bay anyone ever shop at Fish Unlimited?

I live in Chicago but I've heard of that store. I don't have any store but Aquarium Adventure :(

Nice! Some ppl hate that store but they just mainly complain bout the ppl not caring but the owner is a friend of mine... But really its about the fish not the ppl nd i must say id recomend them they keep there tanks clean, nd fish healthy... I buy fish from there all the time nd i never had a bad fish from there.

I get my fish there a lot and they've all been healthy. I don't know about the other locations, but the staff at mine is very helpful and nice. They joke around with me a lot though, because I'm a kid! A few months ago they actually had me convinced that they didn't take giftcards anymore. I was like come on dude!

Currently live in West Allis, WI. Grew up in Brookfield. Always lucky to have an abundant supply of good quality aquarium dealers around.

Back
Top Bottom