Where to buy a Betta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eco23

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all,

Got my new 22 gallon set up and almost done cycling. Few days away from putting in a tenant.

Any good sites you know of to order a Betta? I refuse to go the PetSmart / Petco route, and in classifieds doesn't seem anyone here breeds them.

Thanks!IMG_1599.jpg

Wet spot.com is a great place to order fish online but you'll pay dearly for shipping . One betta is not worth it

Sent from my iPod touch
using Aquarium Advice
Rlederer

Your tank looks awesome and it's so clean that I can see your shadow on the aquariums glass

And by chance do you have an air pump on your aquarium ..I'm looking for one for my 20 gallon

If you're looking for some high quality and beautiful bettas, aquabid.com is an awesome place to go :) What species are you thinking? Betta splendens or something more unique?

where too buy betta

aqua bids look for basement bettas they breed there own bettas shes on facebook also

Thanks for the suggestions! Picking the particular fish is entirely up to the wife...I think she likes the half moons in blue and white.

Don't have an air pump, it's a small Eheim canister I have directed so there's not strong current.

Still waiting on the sponge filter for my intake so I can cut the tube to size.

May try a few blue dream shrimp to see how they do, but will probably just end up a super expensive snack.

Cycle is complete! (3ppm down to 0/0 in under 24hrs)

Added bit of slate and wife picked out a Betta from a seller on eBay. FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_1608.jpg

Back
Top Bottom