where to buy fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
forums are a great place to buy fish online, usually alot cheaper than websites devoted to online fish sales. If you check out the classifieds section on here, you'll see a few threads from Severum Mama... I've heard nothing but great things from people who have purchased fish from them, and they're good people too.

I have no first hand experience with any of the websites, but if you search this forum for info, there have been tons of threads talking about the various retailers (good and bad).

Try HN1 and Severum Mama. They are regulars on here and have a fish distribution going on. I've heard great things about their live stock.

I think they have a link around here somewhere, maybe in the classified section. I'll try to find it.

right now SM or this place is where i would go Invertebrates By Msjinkzd (dont know if the stock list is updated so shoot them a email) if they dont have what you are looking for just post and ill find some other places.

Back
Top Bottom