Where to find arm length gloves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm having a heck of a time finding arm length gloves. HD, wal-mart, Menards, etc. all didn't have them. Where should i look for these things?

just curious but why do u need arm length....i got some at HD that are half arm and that was good enough for me....but i only use those if i need to grab or move my fla condi....

pearsont74 said:
just curious but why do u need arm length....i got some at HD that are half arm and that was good enough for me....but i only use those if i need to grab or move my fla condi....

arm length will keep my hands/arms dry. Half length isn't long enough to stop the water from coming in over the top. I want to use gloves when sticking my hands in the tank so 1. i don't allow stuff that's on my arms to get into the tank and 2. my hands stay dry.

omahavaccine.com kvvetsupply.com

any farm/livestock supply should have them

erm...probably not.

The vet supply places have them listed under obstetrical equipment usually.

tractor supply is like the wal-mart for farmers. don't knwo if you knew that or not...

Got mine at MarineDepot. Bought the green Tunze shoulder length gloves. They are kinda flimsy, but when you stick your arm underwater, they cling to you like nothin' you ever seen before. They are listed as disposable, but I get about 10 - 20 uses per glove.
I too like to keep the gunk on my arms outta my tank!

Back
Top Bottom