Which betta is better? ;) personal opinions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tuck

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I've been trawling breeders, local fish stores and the beloved interweb for halfmoon male betta juvaniles. And I've narrowed my selection down to these. They are all around 12-20 weeks old (or so I'm told) and I can't decide so I'm asking the experts ( that's you ) I think they all look healthy enough but if you see anything I don't please tell me. I can't decide out of these so just honest personal opinions if it was you which would you get? The little man will be going In a 15 gallon (soon to be planted) with neon tetras, Harlequins and red cherry shrimps.

image-3230636672.jpg
image-225066374.jpg
image-2784633114.jpg
image-655023419.jpg
image-4082396697.jpg
image-1566222895.jpg

I agree with brennae, my preference would be the second last guy.

I think either the 3rd picture or last picture! the last one looks like he may be a marble!

White ones always get red I has one that looked like the white he was clear looking and is now mostly red with white tip and little irridescent blue very nice looking

image-3335716720.jpg

Well I'm torn. I like them all but that's for the picture of your "white" one. It's good to know they change and bad at the same time haha. Most people seem to like the purple/lilac types so I might go with one of those. Be at least a week before I get him anyway. :)

First is the best. The rest have too long of anal fins, all of them look good if you aren't going to breed, but the first would be the best breeder when he gets older

Have you bought a betta yet Tuck??

Unfortunately I didn't :( after a hell of a lot of consideration I decided not to and went for gouramis instead, bettas are great but I love guppies to much. But my tank tank is going to be a betta tank. I'm looking into getting a small 5g :)

Unfortunately I didn't :( after a hell of a lot of consideration I decided not to and went for gouramis instead, bettas are great but I love guppies to much. But my tank tank is going to be a betta tank. I'm looking into getting a small 5g :)

Here's my new betta which I have in my 23ltr tank. His name is frank. Bit blurry as its hard to get a good pic on the phone of him. :-/

image-2706091127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom