which is better??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I would say that if they are the same price I would go for the 6 bulb LOL if you don't need a couple you can turn them off... If you are going to be doing some light loving SPS then I would probably go 6 and even if you don't need them now when you upgrade you will be happy you have the 6 bulb light.

Well if you have both the one with the moon lights sounds like it would work for the tank and you would have your spare one for a future upgrade. I personally would probably not trade a 6 bulb for a four bulb... If you are thinking about trading I suggest you look up the replacement costs of both and go from there.

keep the 6 lamp, the 4 is just a waste since the LEDs moonlights are mainly for show. with multiple power cords you can hook up digital timed power bars to simulate a dusk and dawn can allow the lights to stay on for a normal cycle

Is it a reef tank or thinking about one? If so go with the 6 tube light and get some timers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom