Which of your cichlids has the biggest personality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squirrilah fish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Thought it be a fun topic. Ok going to start. My Pundamilia Nyererie Mokpbe island. He follows me everywhere I go. And does flips when I give him attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My female multifasciatus get into digging wars with each other and try to bury each other's shells haha

My female multifasciatus get into digging wars with each other and try to bury each other's shells haha

That's awesome!! All my many dwarfs just come a beg for food, my male panduro follows my finger around the glass which is fun when the WiFi is down.. my female cac turns canary yellow and Mohawks out when she gets bloodworms..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My red spot gold severum Meets me at the side of the tank by the door when I get home and eats out of my hand. Also likes to spit sand on the slate right after I clear the sand off.

Anytime I put my finger to the tank, my firemouths all assemble around my finger. "Firemouths assemble" has become a game in our house. Lol.

My Hoga pair i cant even put my hand in my tank or they'll bite me and the bites hurt they actually make me bleed!! Or my Epic Midas which is 16 inches long and beats up my dovii in their he is bad ***

My Mylochromis Ericotaenia Manda.
He swims to the side of the tank right when i come down the stairs in the morning and watches me constantly, and is the biggest splasher when i feed. A super cool fish!

Or my Placidochromis Phenochilus. He just seems completely harmless and playful, swimming all over the tank, darting in and out of the rocks, and then going up and down across the glass. He reminds me of a saltwater tang in some ways!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquariuml

My brothers oscar is like a dog... loves to be petted

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My petsmart red texas/kamfa flowerhorn.

Only fish I've kept that wanted to eat 2 minutes after I dropped it in, and when transferring him to a temporary bucket didn't skip a beat and kept swimming. I don't think I've ever seen him/her stressed yet. Follows me as I walk around the tank, inspects/nips my hands when I stick them in to re-arrange decor or water change, even jumps half an inch out of the water to eat krill. Currently 2.5", bought at 1" early June.

sbcdt4y.jpg

My livingstonii likes to photobomb when I try and get pics of my other Africans. As well I can't seem to get any good pics from my 20 because my angel is an attention hog and rushes the glass and is literally the center of attention there

Sent from my XT1032 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a baby oscar and a full grown old severum, both follow me around the tank and are the best of friends so far! My oscar jumps and handfeeds and my severum hand feeds

My red spot gold severum Meets me at the side of the tank by the door when I get home and eats out of my hand. Also likes to spit sand on the slate right after I clear the sand off.

My severum does the same thing... Spits sand on the rocks, and it's his way or the highway

My severum does the same thing... Spits sand on the rocks, and it's his way or the highway

My Albino Socolofi does this too. And digs huge holes, all the way down to the glass.

My Oscar and my small but rapidly growing JD have the most personality but my Salvini has a lot also, but with ridiculously great colouring.

Thanks. I might be able to get a better pic and get some of my other fish, including the Salvini but she seems to have laid eggs with the Male Sajica at the moment and is rooted to the large terracotta pot. Will be interesting to see how that one develops !!!

I love Salvini's they are so cool looking.

I've separated the Male Sajica and female Salvini now as they were getting really nasty with some of the other fish.

Back
Top Bottom