White fuzz on DW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
roydooms said:
I might go with the micro fish or shrimp. I was thinking cardinals but then I can only get a few. Or just shrimps. RCS are expensive here. $10 a piece.

5 Cards is a good number and a couple 3 shrimp are fine, since they add near zero bioload. Ten bucks for Cherry shrimp? :eek: I thought I was paying thru the nose for CRS at $8 each. Ghost shrimp are cool and feeder prices are like .25 each, or AES (amano) which are my ATF invert ;).

Mr. Limpet said:
5 Cards is a good number and a couple 3 shrimp are fine, since they add near zero bioload. Ten bucks for Cherry shrimp? :eek: I thought I was paying thru the nose for CRS at $8 each. Ghost shrimp are cool and feeder prices are like .25 each, or AES (amano) which are my ATF invert ;).

I like AES. I still need to buy some first for my 125g. Lol. I'll go over the limit a little bit and get six cardinals and 3 ghost shrimps.

I love ghost shrimp and tetras. You could still add a center piece fish like a honey gourami/dwarf gourami. I have a school of glowlight tetras and a dwarf flame gourami in my 10g.

Back
Top Bottom