White Lip Growth on Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought I'd update again on how things are going. Carl, as he is now named, is doing really well! I'm almost certain now that the white spot on his lip was a remaining injury from his LFS days. Here he is today, being a ham for the camera:
img_2911577_0_0393f13c943c109120d08d2b60b7aa2c.jpg

He looks soooo much better than he did when I first brought him home. Melafix is an awesome product and I love that it's plant-derived and simple. I love the smell of tea tree too, which is an added bonus for me. Definitely worth a try for anyone with similar issues.

Very nice :) Good job! For future reference a QT tank doesn't need to be complicated or expensive. It doesn't need to be set up all of the time either. It can be a tank, or a container you can see into really well. I would usually keep a small powerhead in my main tank with a sponge on the intake then if needed I can put that powerhead into the qt tank/bucket and it's got an instant filter. a very small heater and that's really all you need. I just pull what I need from the main tank to set up the qt in a pinch. It works really well.

Back
Top Bottom